For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Skillet Pork Tenderloin
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A one skillet dish that really satisfies.
|1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 12 slices|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger|
|1 teaspoon minced garlic|
|1 teaspoon canola oil|
|1/3 cup salsa|
|1 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a bowl.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Add pork to pan; spoon soy sauce mixture evenly over pork slices. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn pork over; cook 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from pan.
- Add salsa and preserves to pan; cook for 30 seconds; stir constantly.
- Serve pork with salsa mixture, and sprinkle with cilantro.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >