For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cube Steak Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple yet totally delicious sandwich!
|2 sticks butter|
|3 lb cube steak|
|Seasoned salt, to taste|
|1/2 cups Worcestershire sauce|
|Hot sauce, to taste|
|4 deli rolls, halved lengthwise|
- Place 1/4 stick of butter in a large pan. Bring to medium heat.
- Slice the onions, transfer to pan, cook until soft and light brown. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
- Slice the cube steak against the grain. Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter in the same large pan, bring to high heat. Add cube steak. Cook until browned, flip repeat, about a minute on per side.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and 2 tablespoons butter to cooked steak, and stir. Add the cooked onions and stir to combine.
- Butter the halved French rolls and brown in a new skillet.
- Lay the bottom half of a French roll on a plate. Place the meat mixture, followed by a spoonful of juice from the pan. Top with other half of roll, and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >