For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cube Steak Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
A simple yet totally delicious sandwich!
|2 sticks butter|
|3 lb cube steak|
|Seasoned salt, to taste|
|1/2 cups Worcestershire sauce|
|Hot sauce, to taste|
|4 deli rolls, halved lengthwise|
- Place 1/4 stick of butter in a large pan. Bring to medium heat.
- Slice the onions, transfer to pan, cook until soft and light brown. Remove onions from pan and set aside.
- Slice the cube steak against the grain. Sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter in the same large pan, bring to high heat. Add cube steak. Cook until browned, flip repeat, about a minute on per side.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and 2 tablespoons butter to cooked steak, and stir. Add the cooked onions and stir to combine.
- Butter the halved French rolls and brown in a new skillet.
- Lay the bottom half of a French roll on a plate. Place the meat mixture, followed by a spoonful of juice from the pan. Top with other half of roll, and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >