For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Green Chili Avocado Enchiladas
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
An irresistible vegetarian Southwest dish.
|1 package Simply Potatoes, cubed with onions or Southwestern hash browns|
|4 vegetarian "chicken" patties, cooked and cubed|
|1 lb shredded Mexican cheese|
|8 corn tortillas|
|1 can green chile sauce, 19 oz.|
|15 oz avocado tomatillo salsa|
|Shredded lettuce, for topping|
|Diced tomatoes, for topping|
|Sour cream, for topping|
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions and set aside to cool.
- Combine cubed "chicken" patties, three-quarters of the cheese and cooled potatoes. Pour about half the green Chile sauce into the bottom of a 9- by 13-inch baking pan. Take one corn tortilla, fill with potato filling and place in baking pan. Continue until all tortillas have been filled and placed in pan.
- Combine three-quarters of the salsa with the remaining green Chile sauce. Pour over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sour cream and remaining salsa.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >