For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cucumber Salad with Blueberries and Avocado
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Healthy, full of flavor and perfect anytime of the day.
|1 1/2 English cucumber|
|1 pint fresh blueberries|
|2 limes, quartered|
|1 avocado, diced|
|1/4 cup green onions|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/4 cup fresh basil|
|For Mustard Vinaigrette:|
|1 teaspoon stone ground mustard|
|1 clove g garlic|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Combine mustard, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
- Slowly pour olive oil over mixture and quickly whisk together with a hand blender.
- Thinly slice green onions, radishes, cucumbers and basil leaves.
- Combine cucumber, basil, radishes and green onions in a salad bowl. Add diced avocado and blueberries. Squeeze lime wedges over salad mixture, sprinkle sea salt and toss all ingredients together.
- Pour Mustard vinaigrette over salad, gently toss together and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >