For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cucumber Salad with Blueberries and Avocado
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Healthy, full of flavor and perfect anytime of the day.
|1 1/2 English cucumber|
|1 pint fresh blueberries|
|2 limes, quartered|
|1 avocado, diced|
|1/4 cup green onions|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/4 cup fresh basil|
|For Mustard Vinaigrette:|
|1 teaspoon stone ground mustard|
|1 clove g garlic|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Combine mustard, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
- Slowly pour olive oil over mixture and quickly whisk together with a hand blender.
- Thinly slice green onions, radishes, cucumbers and basil leaves.
- Combine cucumber, basil, radishes and green onions in a salad bowl. Add diced avocado and blueberries. Squeeze lime wedges over salad mixture, sprinkle sea salt and toss all ingredients together.
- Pour Mustard vinaigrette over salad, gently toss together and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >