For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cucumber Salad with Blueberries and Avocado
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Healthy, full of flavor and perfect anytime of the day.
|1 1/2 English cucumber|
|1 pint fresh blueberries|
|2 limes, quartered|
|1 avocado, diced|
|1/4 cup green onions|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/4 cup fresh basil|
|For Mustard Vinaigrette:|
|1 teaspoon stone ground mustard|
|1 clove g garlic|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Combine mustard, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
- Slowly pour olive oil over mixture and quickly whisk together with a hand blender.
- Thinly slice green onions, radishes, cucumbers and basil leaves.
- Combine cucumber, basil, radishes and green onions in a salad bowl. Add diced avocado and blueberries. Squeeze lime wedges over salad mixture, sprinkle sea salt and toss all ingredients together.
- Pour Mustard vinaigrette over salad, gently toss together and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >