For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cucumber Salad with Blueberries and Avocado
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Healthy, full of flavor and perfect anytime of the day.
|1 1/2 English cucumber|
|1 pint fresh blueberries|
|2 limes, quartered|
|1 avocado, diced|
|1/4 cup green onions|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/4 cup fresh basil|
|For Mustard Vinaigrette:|
|1 teaspoon stone ground mustard|
|1 clove g garlic|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Combine mustard, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
- Slowly pour olive oil over mixture and quickly whisk together with a hand blender.
- Thinly slice green onions, radishes, cucumbers and basil leaves.
- Combine cucumber, basil, radishes and green onions in a salad bowl. Add diced avocado and blueberries. Squeeze lime wedges over salad mixture, sprinkle sea salt and toss all ingredients together.
- Pour Mustard vinaigrette over salad, gently toss together and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >