For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cucumber Salad with Blueberries and Avocado
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
Healthy, full of flavor and perfect anytime of the day.
|1 1/2 English cucumber|
|1 pint fresh blueberries|
|2 limes, quartered|
|1 avocado, diced|
|1/4 cup green onions|
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/4 cup fresh basil|
|For Mustard Vinaigrette:|
|1 teaspoon stone ground mustard|
|1 clove g garlic|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1 teaspoon sea salt|
|1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
- Combine mustard, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
- Slowly pour olive oil over mixture and quickly whisk together with a hand blender.
- Thinly slice green onions, radishes, cucumbers and basil leaves.
- Combine cucumber, basil, radishes and green onions in a salad bowl. Add diced avocado and blueberries. Squeeze lime wedges over salad mixture, sprinkle sea salt and toss all ingredients together.
- Pour Mustard vinaigrette over salad, gently toss together and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >