For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4-Ingredients Orange Sorbet
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A simple chilly treat recipe that’s super fun to make.
|Salt, (1/2 teaspoon for ice cream maker or 1 cup for bag method)|
|2 cups orange juice|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|6 cups crushed ice|
- Combine salt, orange juice, sugar and crushed ice on a mixing bowl.
- Whisk ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
- 2 options for making sorbet:
- Pour ingredients into ice cream maker.
- Pour ingredients into medium sized re-sealable bag, then place that bag into a bigger bag. Shake vigorously for 10-15 minutes.
- Place bags into freezer and chill until ice cream texture is achieved.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >