For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Yummy Blackberry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Move over blueberry muffins, make way for the extra sweet blackberry.
|1 1/2 cups blackberries, (fresh)|
|3 tablespoons butter, (melted)|
|1 cup brown sugar, (packed)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup raw sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 cups flour|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place paper muffin liners in muffin pan.
- Combine butter, milk, vanilla extract and egg in a small bowl. Whisk together well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, rolled oats, salt, flour, baking soda and brown sugar. Fold in blackberries once well mixed.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, top with raw sugar. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >