For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Yummy Blackberry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Move over blueberry muffins, make way for the extra sweet blackberry.
|1 1/2 cups blackberries, (fresh)|
|3 tablespoons butter, (melted)|
|1 cup brown sugar, (packed)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup raw sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 cups flour|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place paper muffin liners in muffin pan.
- Combine butter, milk, vanilla extract and egg in a small bowl. Whisk together well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, rolled oats, salt, flour, baking soda and brown sugar. Fold in blackberries once well mixed.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, top with raw sugar. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >