For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fun and Fruity Cantaloupe
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy the fresh flavors of this fun and easy recipe.
|1 melon, cantaloupe or MAG|
|1 1/2 cups water|
|1 box strawberry-flavored gelatin|
|1/4 cup banana, (chopped)|
|1 tablespoon raisins|
|1 tablespoon golden raisins|
- Using a large, sharp knife, cut cantaloupe in half lengthwise. Separate halves and scoop out seeds. Discard seeds.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. In a medium bowl, combine water and gelatin, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Pour gelatin mixture evenly into each cantaloupe half, filling each to the top. Chill until gelatin thickens, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine banana and raisins. Mix well. Stir banana mixture into gelatin; smooth top. Chill until gelatin is firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a large, sharp knife, slice each cantaloupe half into 2 equal wedges. Place on individual serving plates and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >