For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fun and Fruity Cantaloupe
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Enjoy the fresh flavors of this fun and easy recipe.
|1 melon, cantaloupe or MAG|
|1 1/2 cups water|
|1 box strawberry-flavored gelatin|
|1/4 cup banana, (chopped)|
|1 tablespoon raisins|
|1 tablespoon golden raisins|
- Using a large, sharp knife, cut cantaloupe in half lengthwise. Separate halves and scoop out seeds. Discard seeds.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. In a medium bowl, combine water and gelatin, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Pour gelatin mixture evenly into each cantaloupe half, filling each to the top. Chill until gelatin thickens, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine banana and raisins. Mix well. Stir banana mixture into gelatin; smooth top. Chill until gelatin is firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a large, sharp knife, slice each cantaloupe half into 2 equal wedges. Place on individual serving plates and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >