For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lemon Pie Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
Everythign you love about pie only smaller.
|1 box pie crusts|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|10 oz lemon curd|
|1 tablespoon water|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place egg into a small bowl, add water, whisk until well mixed.
- Roll out pie crusts. Spread lemon curd on one of the piecrusts. Leave a small border around the edge. Place second piecrust on top.
- Press cookie cutter into piecrust. Use end of knife to seal edges of mini pies. Cut an X into the tops of each pie.
- Brush egg wash over the tops, sprinkle sugar over tops.
- Place mini pies on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >