For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Graham Cracker, Pretzel and Oreo Bark
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 |
A festive Halloween treat, all the best sweets in one single bar.
|1 cup mini chocolate chips|
|8 pretzel sticks, (broken in half)|
|16 graham crackers|
|1 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces|
|24 oz white almond bark, (white chocolate with almonds)|
|12 Oreo cookies, (chopped)|
|1/4 cup pistachios, (chopped)|
|Optional ingredients: mini marshmallows, candy corns, M & M's, colored sprinkled|
- Melt white almond bark in double boiler. Let cool for 3 minutes.
- Place graham crackers in a rimmed baking sheet, cover entire surface. Pour the almond bark on top of the crackers.
- Sprinkle pretzels, pistachios, Reeses pieces and chocolate chips. Sprinkle on additional ingredients if needed.
- Lightly press down the mixture into the pan.
- Put in the refrigerator and let chill until hardened. 2 hours at least.
- Remove from the refrigerator and break into small pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Delicious ideas to host a wonderful winter event
Looking for something other than the regular meat and cheese platter? Tired of the seeing the same dishes year after year? How about making something new for your get togethers? Try these recipes out - they're sure to be a little different. Festive, fun and flavorful holiday recipes for a fantastic occasion. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >