For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegan Chocolate Donuts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A guilt free dessert that is too good to miss. Baked to perfection, these may just become your go-to doughnut.
|1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3/4 cup milk, (soy is prefered)|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 cup agave nectar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups chocolate, (morsels/chips are ideal)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together baking powder, cinnamon, flour, salt and agave nectar.
- Combine applesauce, soymilk, coconut oil, vinegar and vanilla extract in a sauce pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Mix together all ingredients, stir until soft dough forms.
- Pour dough into doughnut pan, bake for 12 minutes.
- While doughnuts are cooling, melt chocolate in another saucepan. Pour melted chocolate over cooled doughnuts.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >