For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Vegan Chocolate Donuts
Rate this Recipe
Serves 12 |
A guilt free dessert that is too good to miss. Baked to perfection, these may just become your go-to doughnut.
|1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|3/4 cup milk, (soy is prefered)|
|1/4 cup apple sauce|
|1 1/2 cup flour|
|1/2 cup agave nectar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 1/2 cups chocolate, (morsels/chips are ideal)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together baking powder, cinnamon, flour, salt and agave nectar.
- Combine applesauce, soymilk, coconut oil, vinegar and vanilla extract in a sauce pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Mix together all ingredients, stir until soft dough forms.
- Pour dough into doughnut pan, bake for 12 minutes.
- While doughnuts are cooling, melt chocolate in another saucepan. Pour melted chocolate over cooled doughnuts.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >