For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated and Grilled Sirloin Steaks
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 |
Take great flavor to the table with soy sauce and honey marinated steaks.
|3 lb. sirloin steak|
|1/3 cup olive oil|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|2 tablespoons white wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup honey|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 teaspoon black pepper|
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic and black pepper.
- Put steaks in a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add marinade to bag, seal shut, and turn to coat. Place bag inside a pan in case of leaks. Set pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, remove pan from refrigerator and allow steaks to come to room temperature. If you remove steaks from the bag, make sure to reserve marinade.
- Prepare grill for medium heat. Rub grates with cooking oil.
- Set steaks on grill and cook for 6 minutes. Turn steaks with tongs and cook for 6 minutes more or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- While steaks are grilling, pour marinade into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until sauce thickens.
- Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest for five minutes before serving. Serve with sauce.
|Main Ingredient:||Beef, Sirloin Steak|
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >