For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Puff Pastries with Blackberries and Mascarpone Cheese
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Easy to make, and easy to love!
|All-purpose flour, for flouring work surface|
|1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package puff pastry (1 sheet)|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|12 ounces fresh blackberries (about 3 cups)|
|3/4 cup mascarpone cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Roll out pastry sheet to a 10-by-12-inch rectangle. Using a sharp knife, trim edges then cut pastry sheet into eight 3-by-5-inch pieces.
- Place pastry pieces on a baking sheet and refrigerate for about 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until pastry puffs are golden brown and puffed. Remove from oven.
- Once cooled, split each pastry horizontally.
- Place sugar and blackberries in a bowl then mash with a fork until juicy but still chunky.
- Spread mascarpone on pastry bottoms.
- Top mascarpone with blackberry mixture then pastry tops.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >