For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Puff Pastries with Blackberries and Mascarpone Cheese
Rate this Recipe
Serves 8 |
Easy to make, and easy to love!
|All-purpose flour, for flouring work surface|
|1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package puff pastry (1 sheet)|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|12 ounces fresh blackberries (about 3 cups)|
|3/4 cup mascarpone cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Roll out pastry sheet to a 10-by-12-inch rectangle. Using a sharp knife, trim edges then cut pastry sheet into eight 3-by-5-inch pieces.
- Place pastry pieces on a baking sheet and refrigerate for about 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until pastry puffs are golden brown and puffed. Remove from oven.
- Once cooled, split each pastry horizontally.
- Place sugar and blackberries in a bowl then mash with a fork until juicy but still chunky.
- Spread mascarpone on pastry bottoms.
- Top mascarpone with blackberry mixture then pastry tops.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >