Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in Kessler’s. We place our commitment to being remarkable to our team members first because we know that if our employees enjoy working with us, they’ll provide a remarkable experience for our customers. Our goal is to ensure that the culture we provide team members is one in which they feel…
- Connected to the organization, their leaders and co-workers;
- Engaged, not only knowing that they have a voice within the organization to share ideas, but also by participating in activities that continue to build camaraderie;
- Rewarded through things like the performance-based compensation system, excellent benefit offerings, including store discounts, and recognition programs; and,
- Balanced within their lives…knowing that time spent outside of work is critical for them to be able to give their best selves to all aspects of their lives.
In return, we expect our team members to promote The Kessler's Commitment to providing a remarkable experience to our customers by providing a clean & classy environment with products of superior quality & freshness. In addition, team members must be willing to provide remarkable service, which is displayed through a great attitude. Team members must be friendly, useful, disciplined, open-minded & trustworthy!
We like to call these attributes a Remarkable K-Tude:
- Friendly with a welcoming disposition;
- Useful by always being helpful, putting customer’s needs first;
- Disciplined as can be demonstrated by being reliable & punctual;
- Open-Minded by demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude; and,
- Trustworthy in all interactions by being honest and responding with a sense of urgency.
At Kessler’s, the responsibilities team members are expected to uphold and are directly measured on include:
- Treating every customer as the important people they are;
- Serving the needs of customers selflessly & with compassion;
- Promoting a fun, unique & exciting shopping environment;
- Verifying pricing accuracy & appropriate signage;
- Building value & excitement through convenience, product availability and assortment;
- Engaging our customers’ five senses with every product offered by ensuring superior quality and freshness; and,
- Ensuring themselves, their work areas & the store are always clean, neat & organized.
If this doesn’t describe the culture, values, or responsibilities you are looking for in your next position, there is no need to apply. But, if you are someone who supports change, is self-driven, and want to be part of something remarkable, then we’d love to learn more about you.